Victorinox Swiss Army Cutlery Fibrox Pro Curved Boning Knife, Semi-Stiff Blade, 6-Inch
- VERSATILE DE-BONING TOOL. Trim or remove meat from the bone with ease. This knife's pointed tip easily pierces meat while the curved-edge allows for smooth, clean cuts close to and around the bone.
- FOR DELICATE & THICK CUTS. Thicker meats like beef or pork require a less flexible knife to debone properly, but this knife's slight flexibility allows for a delicate touch. The curved yet semi-stiff blade allows for a better working angle when cutting close to and around the bone.
- EASY HANDLING. This knife features an ergonomic Fibrox Pro handle for a non-slip grip -- even when wet. This exceptional knife is weighted and balanced for easy handling and comfort.
- KNIFE DIMENSIONS. Stainless steel blade -- 6" in length. Meets the strict National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) standards for public health protection.
- TRUSTED SWISS QUALITY. Expertly crafted in Switzerland in 1884, Victorinox provides a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship. Making a lifetime commitment has never been so easy.
model number: 5660715P
Part Number: 5660715P
Details: A TRUSTED FAVORITE Preferred by both home chefs and culinary professionals, the 6" Victorinox Fibrox Pro Boning Knife can bone medium to thicker cuts of meat with accuracy. Crafted with a comfortable handle, superior weight and balance, and a curved, semi-stiff blade that rarely requires re-sharpening, this knife is an essential tool for every kitchen. KEY FEATURES High-quality, lightweight European steel. Handle design reduces hand and wrist fatigue. Fit for removing meat and fish from the bone. Curved and semi-stiff blade that allows for better working angle. Non-slip textured handle for a secure and comfortable grip no matter the hand size. National Sanitary Foundation (NSF) approved and dishwasher safe. CARE AND USE Be good to your knives and they’ll be good to you. Following these simple guidelines will ensure that you get the longest life out of your knife! CLEANING Victorinox Swiss Army recommends washing all knives by hand. For best results, hand wash your knives with a soapy cloth and dry immediately. While Fibrox Pro knives are dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing as dishwashers are designed to spray water at a relatively high pressure, which can jostle the silverware and cause the knives to collide, dulling the edge. SHARPENING For optimum performance, knives should be honed after every couple of uses. Proper and frequent use of a honing steel will keep your knives sharper and performing at their best. FORMERLY FORSCHNER In 1937 Victorinox began selling cutlery in America through a Connecticut distributor called R.H. Forschner & Co. A well-known manufacturer of butcher scales, Forschner soon became the exclusive U.S. distributor for Victorinox knives, and was the name by which Victorinox knives were known.
Package Dimensions: 11.8 x 2.4 x 1.3 inches