Japanese Chef Knife, 8.15" Santoku Knife Hand Forged Bunka Knife, High Carbon Steel Kiritsuke Kitchen Knife with Octagonal Wooden Handle Professional for Cooking in Kitchen, Restaurant
Regular price $35.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- PREMIUM HIGH CARBON STEEL- This Bunka Knife adopts premium high carbon steel 8Cr18Mov. It will stay in a very good condition even after long term use. PLEASE NOTICE that the santoku knife is made of high carbon steel not stainless steel. So please keep it clean and DRY after every use!
- RAZOR SHARP BLADE - V-shape Double bevel edges gives this multipurpose knife a ultra sharp blade. You can use it cut vegetable, fruits, and meat very easily and effortlessly. Best choice for both home kitchen and restaurant professional chef.
- HAND FORGED CRAFTS - This Santoku Knife is hand forged by our professional craftsmen. It’s more harder and had better blade retention than most stamped knives.
- VERSATILE USE - The kiritsuke knife is a knife designed primarily to be used for fish, fruits, and vegetables using a push and pull motion. These octagonal wood handles are actually very ergonomic, functional, and comfortable in hand when you’re chopping.
- SHOPPING WITHOUT WORRIES - We’re always focusing on the quality of products and customers’ satisfaction. For us, we examine every bunka kitchen knife strictly before shipping. For you, just try it and enjoy it. Any problem or suggestion, find us on social media: TOMBRO Knife.
Package Dimensions: 14.2 x 3.3 x 1.4 inches